Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Scentsy!

Hello blog world! I've been gone for a little over a month - I've just been busy doing lots of things & unfortunately blogging wasn't one of them, sorry! But just a quick update on things around our world - the cruise was awesome (I will try and post pics soon)and we finally got our boat out & had a fun weekend getaway with some friends last weekend at Broken Bow (will have some pics of that as well!) My baby girl will be 3 tomorrow, can't believe it's already been three years. She is growing up way too fast and her favorite phrase right now is "...when I get bigger!" She's going to be in kindergarden before I know it! Her party is Saturday and I will post pictures of that - looks like I will be posting lots of pictures on here! :)

To explain my title, I am now selling Scentsy. The awesome wickless candle systems!! I am addicted to mine & have been for over a year and just this week decided I wanted to sell them. It's a great product & I highly recommend them! Check out my site: http://brandiharrington.scentsy.us.

Well, that's all for now. Expect a big post Saturday after the big party!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment