Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's Been Awhile!



Ok, so I've decided to get back to blogging...after a 2 month stall, sorry! I've just been really busy with different things and my little side business has really taken off! If anyone needs pillowcase dresses, hairbows, tutus, personalized onesies, burp cloths, etc, etc, etc....just let me know! Facebook has tremendously helped my business grow. If ever just browsing around, visit The Razzle Dazzle Shop & "like it". I'm thinking about adding some kind of contest to where the 100th person (have a few to go to reach that..!) will receive a free boutique hairbow or something like that!

This summer Bella took gymnastics and loved it, but has since decided to take dance this fall instead (she's going to make her mama proud!) She starts next week at All Rythym Dance Alley and will be taking ballet and tap. Let's just say, she is VERY excited about this! She's going to be so cute in her little leotard & tutu. I started dance when I was her age and took all the way up to my junior year in high school. Speaking of high school, my 10 year reunion is this October. I can not believe it has been 10 years, kind of makes me feel old! :)





Well, that's all for now, I will try and not be gone for so long! These adorable pictures (yes, I'm a bit biased!) were taken by Erin Walker, ImaginePhotographi . She's really good and has great prices!

'Til next time,

Photobucket

2 comments: