Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Recap & Some News!

Happy New Year Folks! It has been way too long and I need to get back into blogging! Christmas has come and gone and I have a few pictures to share. Bella had a great Christmas, of course - she got way too much, but enjoyed every bit of it! And of course, not forgetting the reason for the season - Bella had to sing Happy Birthday to Jesus. She is so sweet and growing up way too fast!


Bella's New Ride - from Bibbie & Poppy, can you tell she was excited?!

Opening presents at Nanny's house - this was just the beginning! She loves books!

This one was big, she had to get on top to finish taking the paper off. (yes my mom forgot to remove the price tag! ha!) She loves her Barbie Dream House!!

Santa Came!

He couldn't get everything into her stocking!

An excited Bella Christmas morning

Bella on her scooter...the one thing she told everyone she wanted! Our dog chewed up the handle bars on her old one!



Can you tell she was excited??

Riding her scooter in the house - she just needed to test it out!

On to other news - Bella is going to be a BIG SISTER!! She is very excited and just adament that the baby is a sister, she even says she saw a "hairbow" on the first sonogram...my child has a vivid imagination! My approximate due date is July 3rd, but I will have a scheduled c-section so we're looking at around June 27th or so unless things change before then. I am currently 14 weeks and 1 day, I actually go back to the doctor today. We will be scheduling a sonogram for my next appointment and hopefully Baby Harrington will cooperate and let us know what he or she is! I am just wanting a happy and healthy baby, boy or girl does not really matter (but it would be fun to have a boy to have one of both!)

Stay posted for more updates (I'm going to try and be a better blogger in 2011!)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment