Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day 2011

Boy did we get something on Sunday that we normally don't get to see! Last time I checked we had over 7 inches on the ground. It was so pretty!! But we have some pretty dangerous road conditions today, so Bella and I are stuck in the house. My car is not 4wd and we wouldn't make very far! She keeps wanting to go somewhere, but the roads are icy and it's not supposed to make it above freezing today. Needless to say, we get a SNOW DAY! :) No work for me, no school for Bella. The temps are supposed to fall into the teens tonight - so looks like the roads will be bad again in the morning. I'm a true southern girl, I like to see the snow - but a day of it is enough for me! We did have some fun in the snow yesterday though!!

snow still falling on Sunday afternoon!



Didn't realize this before, but Bella has her hands in a drill team stance! ha, a natural - I guess!



She was having fun until her feet went up in the air and her butt landed on the ground, she was fine but was ready to go back inside!

We had a pretty good weekend and the snow just topped it off! I'll leave yall with a few more pics of Bella from Saturday - she got a haircut (actually about 3 inches cut off!) and was very excited with her new do!






Bella and her Razorback beads - she loves those things!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment